La Fortuna Decaf Roast Whole Coffee Beans
Product New - in StockOriginal packaging. Quick shipping withing the US only. Tracking included along with 30 day money back guarantee.
- Coffee Ships from Hinsdale, IL. Free Shipping in the Continental US on all orders of $50.00 or more.
- La Fortuna Decaf coffee consists of 100% Arabica coffee that is organically shade grown in the mountains of Chiapas Mexico. The coffee is small batch roasted fresh daily. It is produced and roasted by a 3rd generation coffee grower and roaster. La Fortuna Coffee is NOT "Fair Trade Coffee" because we pay our workers to harvest the coffee.
- Chiapas Coffee - Have you ever heard of Chiapas coffee? Chiapas is located in the southern mountain region of Mexico next to the Pacific Ocean. With a land mass of nearly 46,000 square miles, the climate ranges from tropical to sub-humid due to the vast changes in altitude. Chiapas coffees from this region are sought after for their delicate aroma, medium body, natural chocolate flavour and bright acidity. These coffee beans produce a well balanced cup of coffee with an acidity reminiscent of dry white wines. The best of Chiapas coffees are grown in the southeast corner of the State near the border with Guatemala.
- Philosophy and Natural Conservation Practices - La Fortuna legacy includes conservation of soil, water and natural habitat conditions for migratory birds and non-migratory species for years to come. An honest approach to life, the well being of our workers families, and our customers permanent satisfaction with our quality. These conditions set La Fortuna aside from commercial exploits and soil erosion.
- Location of Finca La Fortuna Plantation - Finca La Fortuna is located in the southeastern side of the state of Chiapas in Mexico, north of the border from Guatemala. Up in the mountain chain known as the Sierra Madre del Sur you can find the municipality of Motozintla de Mendoza. Which is located at latitude 1521 N 9214 W. Four hours from the beautiful Montebello lakes with 7 colors and two hours from Tapachula de Cordoba y Ordonez, a city just 12 miles away from the friendly country of Guatemala.